Serves 2 as a Healthy Side Dish
- 2 cups romaine lettuce cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup radicchio, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fennel bulb finely sliced
- Fresh cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp each chopped fresh parsley, thyme and fennel leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt, black pepper to taste
Toss all ingredients together and add ¼ cup salad dressing.
Tip: Keep remaining salad dressing in the fridge for up to two weeks!